A simple way to coordinate help for those self-isolating
Create a 'support crew'
It's as easy as...
1. identify help needed
2. invite people to lend a hand
3. 'support crew' select how they help
Learn more about how our technology works
Ways you can help...
Whether you decide to set up a formal ‘support crew’ or just want to do something kind for a person you know, here are a list of ideas that you can start with. Even small acts of kindness can have a big impact during these times.
– Drop off bread and milk
– Leave thoughtful ‘food offerings’, such as baked goods or fresh fruit
– Drop over books, games or movies
– Collect deliveries and/or parcels from the post office
– Post letters and/or parcels
– Collect medications
– Collect ‘non essential’ items – such as extra wool for a knitting project or paint for a painting
– Organise regular skype calls or phone ‘check ins’ to provide social connection
– Walk the dog
– Drop off toilet paper
– Shop for fresh food
Create a 'Support Crew' now